Enrollment + Tuition
We aim to make our admissions process enjoyable, informative and easy.
- Call or text Amanda to schedule a tour 347-283-2339
- Submit the application provided during your tour to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Await acceptance from your desired location and get ready for your child’s first
enriching day !!
- Follow us on Instagram @thebrooklyndaycare to follow along with our fun filled day
We offer nursery, daycare and afterschool programs in all locations. Parents can choose part time, full time or even drop in flexible care schedules. We are licensed by the New York State Department of Health and Safety. All of our centers meet the standards for staffing, discipline, health, safety, nutrition and other regulations required by law.
*Please schedule a tour to receive affordable rates and fees applicable for all of our programs! Rates will only be provided in person during the on-site tour.
- The tuition fee is due every week. Rates range from $9-$12 per hour. They vary based on age and overall needs of the parent and child.
- The rate covers all programs, 3:1 supervision, educational materials, toys, participation in daycare activities, daily organic meals, arts & crafts, spanish lessons, kiddie yoga, cooking classes, beverages, water/sand play activity in private yard and much more.
- It does not include trips outside of the center or special classes provided by third parties.
- There are no deductions for absences or vacation.
We do follow and uphold the NYS School Annual Calendar.
3 to 11 month-old will thrive in a warm, caring environment with plenty of age-appropriate activities.
Your toddler will have the time and space to develop those walking, running, climbing and interpersonal skills.
Your 2-4 year-old will enjoy creative, fun activities while developing the skills needed to enter kindergarten.
Our curriculum was created by our Directors, mother/daughter duo – Gladys Arroyo and Amanda Astor. Together they stay true to their standards of childcare excellence, quality care, pristine facilities, effective educational curriculum, healthy meal options and life long relationships with the families that enroll.
Get In Touch
- (347) 283-2339
132 33rd Street
Brooklyn, NY 11232
43rd Street Location
461 43rd Street
Brooklyn, NY 11232